Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nov 2...'Twas a Good Day

Current listening to: Owl City, Hello Seattle.  Good tunes.

Today was an all-round good day.  I don't know if it would be fair to divulge my Absolute favorite thing...it's still kinda supposed to be a surprise for me, but I promise to blog about it later. *pinkie promises with all her might*

I'll just give a quick run through of all the good things that happened today. In list form with no particular order. It's easier for me ;P
-I was able to spend lots of time with my Steve.  Lots of hugs always make a day better
-I took my time getting ready and listened to my 'happy tunes'
-I went to the mall early to window shop but ended up with super awesome deals and great looking new work clothes
-I worked with Renee and had lots of funny conversations all night
-I tactfully diffused a tense situation with a grumpy customer and got complimented by other customers
-I came home and tried on all my new things
And my FAVORITE thing...
-I was totally surprised by my boyfriend and impressed at his sneakiness/awesome taste :)

This hasn't quite been the blog-y feeling I was going for...it feels to me like a diary entry. hm.
I'll correct that tomorrow.  Maybe the favorite things of the day can be an addition to a blog with more substance.  I have lots of things to consider.
Peace Out Porcupines!

No comments:

Post a Comment