Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Whatever, Movie.




The movie He’s Just Not That Into You totally pissed me off. At the beginning of the movie I can completely relate with Ginnifer Goodwin’s character because my love life is jacked up, read: nonexistent.  I agree that she needs someone to help her out so Justin Long’s character takes up the mantle. Great, agree one hundred percent.  Bradley Cooper and Scarlett Johansson’s characters are just begging us to hate them. Both of them are just to freaking beautiful to exist in one movie together anyway the fact that they are CHEATERS just adds more fuel to our little hate fire. (I’m sure they are wonderful people in real life. Beautiful Bastards)  So I go along with the movie thinking everything is fine and dandy in my loath fest.  I even hate Ben Afflec’s character because he has freaking Jennifer Aniston who, in my opinion, is one of the most funny, down to earth, understanding and classy women out there and her won’t freaking grow a pair and marry her.  UGH! My recent emotional climate and life events are tracking perfectly with the movie.  

HAHA Psych! Flip flop and turn it around.  …spoiler alert... IT’S A CHICK FLIC LIKE ALL THE OTHER ONES!! 

I was hoping that in my angsty angst the movie would royally blow for everybody the whole way through but noooo.  Mister “No Commitment” has a change of heart. Miss “Low Self Esteem” finds her worth.  Even real estate dude and Drew Barrymore’s character connect.  (A part, I thought, felt like an afterthought of the script writers, although Drew did her utmost) And frikkin’ Ginnifer Goodwin with her weird flapper hair gets Justin Long!!! Who turns out to be so amazing and wonderful and even brings back the sappy pen.  I hate movies and relationships and chick flicks and everything in the whole world ever. 

my life sucks.
Whatever, movie. I crushed on Justin Long in GALAXY QUEST!! Galaxy Quest.  I have been holding a candle for that man since, I say it again, GALAXY QUEST.  That convention attending nerd had me at "Umm, hello?"  He even once again wooed me completely and wholly as his adorably snarky self in Live Free Die Hard. Whatever, WHATEVER.. whatever.  I should have IMDB’ed this crap before watching and better prepared my lonely, unhappy, angry heart for that syrupy ending that has landed a new set of false expectations in my mind…added to the already mega list permanently saturated in my cerebellum by an incurable Disney addiction.  Wonderful.

dork. but an adorable dork.
adorkable.
be nice to nerds. they grow up. get hot. and save the economy.

one more for good measure. mm.

Tomorrow I'm buying yarn for my next crochet project. Yup. I have so much sex appeal it's insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment